Adobe Illustrator for Intermediate Level
This training conveys the advanced techniques in using Adobe Illustrator. After repeating the basics, complex graphics, special diagrams and graphs will be produced. The mixture of photos and drawn graphics and the export in various saving options completes the training. Interactive exercises deepen the techniques. Topics include among others:
• Creating complex graphics, using paths and anchor points
• Vectorization of different kinds of pixel images
• Understanding Color models (RGB, CMYK) for usage on monitors and for printing
• Creating individual color swatches and swatch groups
• Creating scientific graphics and posters
• Creating individual pencils and brushes
• Using and formatting by style sheets
• Using patterns and graphic styles
Participants should have already attended the Adobe Illustrator Beginner Level course, or have previous experience working with the software.
If you are not part of one of the IMB associated programmes, please email training(at)imb.de for application as an external participant. Terms and fees will then be communicated to you directly.